The Master Group, for its activities of rendering Project Logistics and Heavy Lift Transportation in accordance with its mission, strives at all times in maintaining the highest standards for Quality, Health, Safety and Environment. Therefore, in keeping with the company’s mission, we shall
- Continue to improve the environmental and health impact of our operations by reducing waste, emissions and discharges and ensure that all equipments used in its operations are properly maintained and handled in the manner so as not to constitute a risk to any person or the environment.
- All leaders within the Company will be held accountable for accomplishing the HSE goals by demonstrating correct HSE behaviors, by clearly defining HSE roles and responsibilities, by providing needed resources and by measuring, reviewing and continuously improving the Master Group HSE performance.
- Ensure that HSE standards meet and, where possible, exceed all regulatory requirements.
- Ensure that all hazards, including security threats, are identified and the necessary controls are implemented through the HSE management system.
- Ensure that all employees are informed of the operational and safety standards, practices, objectives and procedures. To train them in the attitudes, skills and knowledge in order to achieve these requirements.
- Provide safe working conditions and encourage safe working practices and participation of all employees in the prevention of accidents, incidents, unsafe acts and / or conditions and, particularly, in the reporting of the same.
- Provide training and resources to employees to maintain QHSE systems.
- Integrating QHSE procedures in every operation of the Company.