Master Marine Services Pvt. Ltd. was established in 1983 over 30 years ago as a small proprietary survey business, surveying cargo and containers in the port of Mumbai. The miniscule survey activity operating from a single office in Mumbai has today blossomed in to a major survey business establishment as MASTER MARINE SERVICES Pvt. Ltd. comprising of 48 offices in all major Indian cities, ports and ICDs. It overseas a wide spectrum of activities ranging from Bulk, Break bulk, Containerised cargo and equipment survey to Stevedoring and handling of Pure Car Carriers, Container Storage and Repairs, CFS management.
Master Marine Services Pvt. Ltd.
Area government licenced insurance surveyors, duly registered with the port authorities on all India basis.
Our team of experienced staff headed by more than 300 senior supervisors, coupled with Master Mariners in attendance, ensures quality professional service is rendered to our valued clients round the clock.
List of some of the activities carried out are as under.
- Certified Marine Surveyor (Govt. Licensed) and Loss Assessors. Member, Institute of Marine Technologists.
- Member of the Institute of Surveyors and Adjustors Specialists in claim minimization of In-transit cargoes of all kinds, containerized, general and bulk
- Certified Container Inspectors (As per IICL 5 standards) and repairers. Continuous monitoring of cargo tally, delivery, tracking and outturn. Claims and Loss minimization.
- Refrigerated Cargo and Containers Survey (Reefer containers)
- Special surveys of break bulk cargoes and containers Special Ship survey for sale /purchase of vessel
- Bunker survey onboard vessel
- Draft survey
- On hire/off hire survey of vessel.
- Special survey of steel coils H RC / CRC /Pipes
- Special survey of project cargos
- Measurements of ODC and general/bulk cargoes
- Specialist in handling Pure Car Carriers.
- Lashing of steel products on Break bulk vessels.
- Marine Inspections, On Hire /Off Hire
- Container Inspections
With state of the art in house reporting system and 24 x 7 functioning of all regional offices, reporting to clients is on a real time basis. With over a 150 clients in the shipping industry, Master Marine Services is committed to giving its esteemed customers the service they demand and deserve.
Master Marine Services Pvt. Ltd. (MMSPL) TIC Division
Offers full-fledged professional Testing, Inspection and Certification (TIC) Services across India to cover the entire spectrum of the supply chain for a wide range of commodities and consumer products.
The scope of our services for Quality and Quantity determination and Quality assurance broadly cover the following business lines:
- All types of Minerals, Metals. Ores and Concentrates
- Marine Inspections, On hire/Off Hire
- Consumer Products
- All Agro Commodities. Petroleum, Chemicals. Fertilizers and Vegetable oils
- Plant QA/QC and Management of Client Laboratories
- Stock measurement and Management
- Warehouse Management
Accreditation from NABL
We are very pleased to announce that the MMSPL laboratory at Raipur, Chhattisgarh has secured the coveted ISO/IEC 17025:2005 Laboratory accreditation from NABL-a constituent Board of the Quality Council of India (QCI) vide certificate # TC-8059 valid until November 2, 2020. The scope covers a wide range of parameters for Coal, Manganese Ore, Dolomite, Iron Ore and Limestone.
The Master group reiterates its commitment to continually enhance the quality and reliability of the various services that we provide to our esteemed clientele to their utmost satisfaction. Please contact us at email@example.com for the required services.
Interventions include PSI Inspections at loading points in the hinterland / warehouses / procurement centres / mines / railway sidings / yards etc., railway rakes and truck sampling and analysis, draft survey of vessels before and after discharge / loading, checking conditions of holds prior to loading, Inspection and sampling of cargoes prior to loading of the vessel and or during discharge. Inspection of stowage and condition of cargoes prior to discharge, witnessing fumigation, Inspection of rakes / trucks at the receiving end including sampling and analysis, stock measurements etc. Services cover the entire spectrum of the supply chain as applicable.
LIQUID BULK CARGO
Inspection and sampling of shore tanks prior loading / discharge, witnessing and / or analysis of cargoes prior to shipment, Inspection of vessel’s tanks prior loading / after discharge, gauging of vessel tanks after loading/ prior discharge. Inspection of shore / vessel lines, pumps and other facilities, continuous attendance during operations, sampling and analysis of cargoes – pre-discharged and post loading from vessel’s tanks. Stock management in Tank Farms, Refineries etc. Liquid bulk cargo interventions covers Petroleum, Vegetable oils, Petrochemicals and Chemicals.
PLANT QA/QC AND MANAGEMENT OF CLIENT LABORATORIES
Services include Sampling and Analysis of all types of Incoming raw materials, deputing qualified chemists and Lab managers and managing the laboratories at Plants on behalf of the client, Stock measurement and reporting, Monitoring Initial, During and Final Production checks, Supervision of packing and despatch and other special services as per client specific requirements.
STOCK MEASUREMENT AND MANAGEMENT
Services include Stock measuring / monitoring at yards, warehouses and Tank farms etc. using total stations and Stock Management of various bulk commodities and liquids, Services are available at all major ports / Storage yards / warehouses, Client facilities etc.