Business Development Manager
Location: Delhi, Bangalore, Pune, Hyderabad
Department: Sales- Logistics
Company: Master Logitech
- A deep familiarity with the shipping and logistics / Freight forwarding industry in the India, shipping and cargo movement rules, overall process requirements at different stages of cargo movement
- Hands on experience of FCL /LCL, Air Freight
- Generate Sales from new as well as existing customers and achieve the sales plan.
- Acquisition and retention of customers and increase client base.
- To ensure receivable management is under control and increase cash flow.
- Sales lead management and monitor them.
- Focus on all lines of business including Vertical and preferred Sectors development.
- Client analysis on gross margin, volume, and profitability.
- At least 5+ years of Sales and business development experience, preferably with Freight Forwarding Enterprise / Logistics Technology Domain Company
- Experience in handling customer escalations, deciphering customer needs and relationship building.
- Person will be responsible for overall PL for his/her team.
- Excellent written and verbal communication, complimented by good listening and presentation skills
- Should be able to handle multiple open items on a daily basis and prioritize work time through effective planning
- Is familiar with digital technologies, advancements in the digital logistics sector and is comfortable with digital technology products
- Proven ability to close sales contracts and maintain a high client retention